Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why I made my paladin

I met Jacobe online and we would hang out all the time, I still consider him a friend and we see each other regularly. He is the one who encouraged me to join him in WoW. In fact the circle of friends I hung out with that included him all decided to play WoW. We joined him on his server and made toons. First I made a tauren shaman, then when it became apparent that everybody else wanted to make Blood Elves, I made a Blood Elf warlock to play with them. I could have moved from Mulgore (the Tauren starting Zone) to Eversong Woods (the Blood Elf starting zone) but I was not familiar enough with the world to do that. After a few levels or warlock I tried a priest and then my friend T talked me into trying a paladin. We got our paladins to level7 or 8 together and after that I did not look back.

2 comments: