Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Crossroads is under attack

Today I was wandering through the crossropads getting more moon festival coins (I got some in Azshara, Felwood and Wintersprings) when I found the crossroads under attack but two death knights. As a level 71 paladin (and a protection paladin to boot) I was understandably cautious but I decided to charge in (you only live once). I defeated one of the Death Knights easily the first time and then less easily the second. First time it was me and the level 73 DK, second time his level 60 buddy had joined in. The third time they killed be because Lay on Hands was still in cool down. There was something exhillerating about making those Allies eat dirt.

I spoke to some guildies about the incident and because of what they told be about the DK class I think that it's quite possible I would not die if I faced that guy again. I was also congratulated and it felt nice to be told "Way to go." by my guild members, as good as it felt to tear into that Death Knight like a hot knife through butter. =P

2 comments:

  1. On the beta, DKs were outrageous. Pretty much every Hybrid class is though.

    I am interested to know why you aren'tresearching PvP in Warhammer Age of Reckoning instead of World of Warcraft. Regardless I'm sure you get some good findings but WAR just seems like a more PVP oriented MMO than WOW.

    WAR killed WOW for me anyways. Its just a better deal for players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not looking at Warhammer Online because I have never played it, I have a friend who loves it and he calls it "a thinking man's WoW" but I have never played the game so I can't really comment on that. It does look like a pretty cool game though from what I saw of the developpers diaries =)

    ReplyDelete