Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spiders, webs... and terrible poison, oh my!

Today I tanked Azjol Nerub for the first time, my guild leader Jaer was there and he encouraged me, he also told me about some add ons, programs that modify the interface of WoW, how I interact with the game that should make my life easier. Having him on the runs is both really cool and sometimes a little disconcerting, he knows pallies so well cause he raided on one that he can give me advice and having him means I pay extra special attention so I can do it right to impress him, but it also makes me a little nervous because he's a better paladin than I am. Today even though we died a few times and I was reminded to keep consacrate up he told me I did good, I think it's not fair of me to rely on him for my self confidence and when I got into the swing of things and believed in myself I ok, I am still adjusting my bars and getting used to tanking. It's not the most difficult thing in the world but it still takes getting used to sometimes. One of the things that was bad this time was that one boss had poison that leeched my life and healed hers, maybe my new addons will help with that. I feel bad that we wiped at all actually. I think it's not that wipes don't matter but that if you wipe and learn from it and then manage to clear the dungeon you did a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment