Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why I respecced

I have changed from Prot to Ret, I am a tank no longer. Mostly I changed because of the recommendations of a friend of mine who told me that she liked Ret so much that leveling 2 rep pallies was a pleasure.

I made up with my guild leader and we talked about what happened and I have made my peace with it. It turns out he did not want to tell me his opinion because he knew how much I liked being a protection paladin and did not want to tell me how to spec.

One other element was that he eventually admitted that as DPS there would be more room for me at guild events.

I still miss my old spec,. I mean I was protection from level 10 to level 76 but I want to give ret a fair shot. I think I will have to see my spec in a dungeon to really figure that out though so i am giving myself the space to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment