Thursday, March 26, 2009

Arena of Anguish

Last night Jaer invited me to do a group quest with him and I discovered he had told the team that I was one of his guild's best DPS. That filled me with pride because he had never seen me as ret and he accepted that I would be good DPS on faith. Also he boosted my confidence by showing me some DPS meters in whisper and she showed me that I was doing well and he made sure I understood that. Yesterday and the conversations I have been having with him recently have made my feel much better about his guild. I felt isolated and now it's been confirmed that nobody ever meant to make me feel like an outsider. Even though we don't talk all the time like we once did Jaer and I have regained some of the closeness that we lost when guild drama threatened to tear the guild apart. I also realized that I was unfair with Jaer, I know that we will be friends for a long time to come and that sometimes we may not hang out together much and sometimes we will hang out more and that's just how things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment