Thursday, April 30, 2009

A break from WoW

I've decided to take a break from WoW I guess because I began to find it too depressing to play the game at some point all of my guilds became raiding guilds and it was like my social world imploded. If you look at my previous post about guild life in WoW I said that a guild is only around as long as it is pertinent for its members and my guilds became irrelevant to me even though my friends were in them.

Raiding

Here is my final word on the subject (for now) You can't raid casually either you raid seriously. do your homework and prepare right or you don't and anybody who tries to tell you that you can raid casually is lying to you and/or themselves. Raiding is serious business and I don't want to play a game that's like a job, if I want a job i will go out and get one, I go to school I don't need to do extra homework. Ok maybe raiding can be fun for some people but it seems like a lot of work to me, a lot of work where I will get screamed at a lot. I don't need that.


Another thing about WoW is that it was full of many millions of little goals I needed to do such as get exhalted with every faction (except the bloodsail buccaneers, I hate those pirates), get all the mounts, get all the JC/cooking recipes, get as many achievements as possible and in the end I found that sort of not fun buyt stressful. I mean what is the point it was like work and it was becomeing less fun as time passed.

1 comment:

  1. you need to take a break. my sense is you are going off the deep end.

    what? you say i have no sense?

    end of story.

    bye...........

    ReplyDelete